If we are dialed into the customer experience, we can usually tell which customers had a good experience and which had a not so great experience. When we delight customers, we would also expect that they will recommend us to family and/or friends, but are they?
In Avid Reports, you can analyze this by using the Frequency application.
- Log into Avid Reports.
- In the upper-left, you will see the Reports menu. Hover over this menu and select Frequency from your list of applications.
- Once in the Frequency application, move to the Question drop-down menu. Select Recommend to Friend from the list.
- Click on Update Report to update your screen.
- Once the graph is displayed, it will then show you exactly how many customers answered a particular way to Recommend to a Friend question.
- To take this one step further, you can change the Data Label to Percent to see the percentage of customers that answered a certain way to this question.
- Your screen will automatically change to then show you the percentages for each answer.