By Melissa Shipler
Whether you are viewing surveys as they come in or for a specified time, Respondent Comments can tell you more of the story. You may want to see if anyone has commented about a specific item. Did you know you can use the Filter section in Survey Explorer to find those specific comments? Here’s how:
- Log into Avid Reports using your Login ID and password.
- Click on “Survey Explorer” by either using the CrossLink or going to Reports Menu – Survey Explorer.
- Once in Survey Explorer, scroll to the Filter section. You will see several different options in which to filter your surveys.
- Click on “Search Question” to select the comment area that you wish to search. For example, you can select Liked About Design/Features to search through all the comments made in this field.
- Click on “Search Terms” and type the word or phrase you wish to filter by. In this example, we have typed, “home.”
- Click Search. The surveys that have comments that match your search terms to the question you selected will be displayed. Your search term(s) will also be highlighted for easy review.
- Use this feature to dig deeper into your surveys and understand more about the experience your homebuyers received.