By Melissa Shipler
Do you ever find yourself running the same report, month after month, quarter after quarter? Are you accessing it from the reports menu and unsure where to go each time? Try using Report Links! By sending yourself a link, you can be taken directly to your favorite report each time. Here’s how to set one up:
- Log into Avid Reports using your Login ID and password.
- Process your report – for our example, we are running a Trend Report.
- Once you run the report you need, click on “Email.”
- Your email client (ie. Outlook, Gmail, etc.) will pop up, ready to send an email.
- Enter in your email address in the TO:
- Enter the name of your report (if it is something other than the default) in the SUBJECT: field.
- Hit send.
- Next time you need this same type of report, you can simply open the email that you sent yourself, click on the link, and be taken directly to the same report once you log in.
- BONUS: Adjust your criteria in the orange shaded section at the top of the page, month after month or quarter after quarter for the highest efficiency.