It seems everyone has joined the Facebook world, including your customers. Wouldn’t it be great to leverage all the great comments you receive from homebuyers and share them with your Facebook audience? Now you can by adding the Avid Socializer to your programs! By adding Socializer, any comments that homebuyers have given you permission to use can be posted to your Facebook timeline.
- Once you’re setup with Socializer and logged in, go to Survey Explorer in the Avid Reports system.
- Once in Survey Explorer, pull up your latest surveys or filter through received surveys as you wish.
- As you are reviewing your surveys, read through the comments for those that are complimentary and would be great to share.
- From the drop-down, select the section that contains the comment you wish to post.
- Once you have selected the comments, click the “Post to Facebook” button. This will open a dialog box.
- Use the slider control to select an excerpt of the question response.
- Double check the “Community” name.
- Select the Facebook page you wish to post the comment to from your drop down menu. Click “Post to Facebook.”
- This will then post the comment to your Facebook page. You will receive a confirmation of your post.
- Use the link provided in your confirmation to see the new post on your timeline!
- To add this or learn more details about this great feature, please contact your Client Success Manager.