Wouldn’t it be great to tap directly into every new review found online at the very minute it was posted? As much as we love buzzing around the internet, we’d prefer to spend our time logging hours on useless YouTube videos rather than combing through every new review. We imagine you share this sentiment, which is why you might appreciate Avid’s Web Monitor™, an add-on part of Avid’s GoSocial™ program. Gain mission-critical information across all online platforms. Here’s how.
- Once you’re logged in, you will be taken directly to the Dashboard. (If you do not have this ability, please see your User Manager or contact Avid Client Services for details.)
- On the Dashboard you’ll find the Web Monitor; note that it will alert you if you have any new reviews pending.
- From here, you’ll be able to quickly and easily scan through new reviews aggregated from online. Web Monitor allows you the opportunity to see reviews posted from public social media pages. (i.e. Facebook, Google, Houzz, Yelp!, etc.) in a real-time manner.
Managing Your Reviews, All in One Place
- Respond Quickly – Let no reviews fall through the cracks. Following up quickly insures that if a negative comment were to arise, you’d be able to handle it before it ballooned into a larger problem.
- Gain a Comprehensive Understanding – You already have the pulse on what consumers are saying, but Web Monitor will allow for a comprehensive review. Couple this with the other tools with Avid’s GoSocial suite to stay on top of your online presence.