3rd day in the door knobs we're falling off, the light in our toddlers room fall off the ceiling, the floors are cracking and peeling, the walls upstairs are splitting from floor to ceiling, there a musty moldy smell that smacks you in the face going from upstairs to downstairs, ALL the baskets in our house upstairs and downstairs near the vents are completely covered in mold, we have had a mold specialists out TWICE at our own expense and there is an issue with the ac, our neighbor across the st. With the same floor plan is having the exact same issue with mold upstairs. We have kids and babies and our houses are growing mold!!!!! Brand new items having to be trashed. Our fridge had been replaced now and it's still not working properly and drips water through the seals and on and on. So if all that wasn't an issue in a BRAND new home and constantly having to ask for repairs then maybe this review would be better. We have asked to have the musty smell addressed several times. If this source of mold and smell isn't fixed we are going to have to have to take the next step to have a safe home for our kids. Before we moved in we complained about the floors being soaked and covered in plastic from windows being left open during the final stages of construction. Something isn't right and this needs to be fixed.
Respondent had no comments.